We believe that we are different, and our events offer unique benefits to our corporate clients as well as to participants. In the last 20 years, we have built up a substantial base of corporate clients and have also worked with many health groups and charities. Please contact us for more information. We can provide a quote within an hour.
Corporate benefits of a DrumPulse event
Below is a list of important points that make DrumPulse different from other companies:
- From your first phone call, you will be talking to one of our office team, who will have extensive experience of corporate activities, logistics, venues and behaviour.
- We strive to have proposals back to you within the hour… not days.
- We offer a free site visit or client meeting for most events.
- We deliver events for all sizes of groups – from five people to 5,000.
- All of our events transcend the usual barriers of language, culture, age, ability and hierarchy, so that they provide a level platform for exciting results.
- Our facilitators can deliver team building and training messages.
- We are sponsored by the biggest drum company world wide, Remo.
- No animal skins are used.
- Outside events are no problem because of the drums we use.
- We have perfected the art of flying worldwide, transporting drums in the most cost-effective way.
- We have close business relationships with the best event management, audio visual, catering and theming companies in the UK, so we have the experience to deliver all your event requirements.
Benefits of drumming for health
There are now countless articles, books and studies about the healing properties of group drumming on the mind and the body.
From simple fun with friends, as stress relief, to recent research on how drumming can enhance alpha brain waves and the immune system, it is clear to a growing list of health professionals that group drumming can produce tangible results. Some examples are:
- assisting soldiers to release the emotional pain of post-traumatic stress disorder
- helping Alzheimer’s patients to improve their short-term memory
- rhythmic tools being used to aid Parkinson’s patients and stroke victims to regain the control of movement or increase their gaits.
We have worked with many charities
Over the years, DrumPulse has had the privilege of being involved with many health groups and charities.
We have delivered over 25 for different sections of the NHS. DrumPulse was very honoured to be asked to provide a 200-person drumming event for the 50th anniversary of Sense. Sense is the UK’s largest organisation for children and adults who are deaf blind or have associated disabilities.
DrumPulse has also provided drumming activities to OSCAR. OSCAR supports children with brain or spinal tumors and their families.
At DrumPulse we believe that, when people play together, there is a connection on many different levels. Although everyone may not have the ability to articulate that connection, the evidence of the experience is there.
For more information about the benefits of drumming or our events, please call now! For full contact information, visit our Contact us page. We can provide a quote within an hour.
If you prefer, you can fill in and submit the form below and we’ll respond to your query swiftly: